Thursday, February 5, 2009

Organic Boquet.

So I wanted to post something here that was Valentine's Day related as I'm sure many people are wanting to do something special for their loved ones or friends. In my search for such a thing, I came across a site and I thought that it was definitely worth sharing. Organic Boquet.com is a en eco-friendly florist.

At Organic Bouquet, we aim high in everything we do. We partner with artisans and growers who adhere to rigorous U.S. and international standards of sustainability. We obtain our products from companies who provide safe and just working conditions and a livable wage. And, in a continuous effort to tread a little lighter on the planet, we are always aiming to improve.

You can read more details about their eco-friendly business on their website. On top of having really gorgeous boquets, they feature a selection of charitable boquets in which 5% of your purchase goes towards the charity featured. I would be delighted to receive something like this.

No comments: