Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Green Bride Guide

So now that I've received a little bling for my ring finger (a sweet little conflict-free diamond from www.sarahperlis.com) it's time to start planning a wedding. Since I am making a decision to live my life as eco-friendly as possible, of course this will also apply to my wedding. My aunt gave me this book the other night and the little bit of it that I've read so far has been great. It seems to cover just about everything from the engagement to the honeymoon. One thing that I really like about it is that it includes multiple resources and websites to make searches for things such as vintage wedding dresses ten times easier. Each section is also broken up by price categories so it works with any budget. I'm going to highly suggest this book to anyone that's planning a wedding.

1 comment:

Julia Garmon said...

I am so very happy for you and also delighted to see this project effecting every aspect of our lives in such a positive way.(: